Cashier United States Jobs Vacancy in American Eagle Outfitters Leesburg
American Eagle Outfitters Leesburg urgently required following position for Cashier United States. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier United States Jobs Vacancy in American Eagle Outfitters Leesburg Jobs Details:
The Cashier is responsible for positively impacting the customer’s shopping experience by providing the customer with an exceptional cash and wrap experience. The Cashier maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring customer is consistently informed of AEO loyalty programs. The Cashier is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Cashier
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
STATUS: Part Time
- Consistently demonstrate AEO Customer First standards for the cash and wrap in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve the daily sales goals.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Ensure cash and wrap is clean, neat, organized and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
- Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises management of any unusual internal or external activity
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.