Server Jobs Vacancy in Mcladden Irish Publick House Simsbury
Mcladden Irish Publick House Simsbury urgently required following position for Server. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Jobs Vacancy in Mcladden Irish Publick House Simsbury Jobs Details:
Primary Duties: The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Core Values of The Bean Restaurant Group.
- Greet your guests promptly and professionally.
- Present menu to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services as needed.
- Inform guests of any menu changes and daily specials, and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Explain to guests how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Take beverage orders from guests, and import them into the computer for the bartender, and/or prepare the beverages your guests have ordered if they are not from the bar.
- Check guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Promptly deliver beverages to the guests.
- Write down guests’ food orders and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff. If you need to stagger your food (ie; your guest got an appetizer, salad, and entree) either use the timing keys or keeping track the timing mentally.
- Carry full trays of food, and tray stands to dining area to serve food professionally.
- Serve food and additional beverages to guests, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after guests have finished dining.
- Suggestively sell dessert, coffee, and/or after dinner drinks to tables.
- Promptly bring coffee or after dinner drinks and desserts to your table.
- Deliver check to your table without making them wait or being overly pushy.
- Process check and bring change/cc slip back to patrons.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
Supplemental Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Complete all ‘side-work’ for your station/shift. Get checked out by a lead or manager before you cash out.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Train employees new to the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 1 year
- Server: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States