Remote Inbound Pledge Drive Customer Service Colorado Usa Jobs Vacancy in Affluent Virtual Solutions Llc Denver
- Remote Inbound Pledge Drive Customer Service Colorado Usa
- Affluent Virtual Solutions Llc
- Denver CO
- 13 Jan, 2018 4 days ago
Affluent Virtual Solutions Llc Denver urgently required following position for Remote Inbound Pledge Drive Customer Service Colorado Usa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remote Inbound Pledge Drive Customer Service Colorado Usa Jobs Vacancy in Affluent Virtual Solutions Llc Denver Jobs Details:
We are seeking Independent Contractors to join our team as Customer Service Agents! You will be responsible for assisting in donor inquires and processing their donations for non profit organizations.
Please only express interest in this positions if you reside in the state of Colorado, USA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle donors inquires and donations
- Provide information about the products and services per client program policies and procedures
- Resolve donor issues and concerns per client program policies and procedures
- Document and update donor records based on interactions
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in Call Center environment is required
- Previous experience in customer service is required
- Previous experience working as a remote or work from home agent preferred
- Ability to build rapport with donors
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must type 45+ WPM with accuracy
- Must be proficient in MS Office and basic computer knowledge & skills
No benefits of any kind offered
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Call Center: 1 year
- Remote/Work from Home: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year