Learning And Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Alphaprotemps Inc Waltham
Alphaprotemps Inc Waltham urgently required following position for Learning And Development Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Alphaprotemps Inc Waltham Jobs Details:
Immediate need for a Learning and Development Coordinator
Duration: 10 Months + (part-time)
Location: Waltham, MA
- THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION. The Talent Coordinator provides support as part of the Talent Operations team, primarily in the area of learning program coordination and reporting. These programs include the Cornerstone and Learning on Demand programs.
- Coordinates all logistical support for training programs.
- Support includes email communications to nominees and participants registered in training programs, creation of participant lists and Outlook calendar invitations, scheduling of program sessions, liaising with on-site program contacts, and vendors.
- Utilizes checklists to track all program logistics related to global training programs.
- Checklists must be accurate and current to reflect program details and to update the team at a glance.
- Ensures all pre-course work and post-program details are communicated accurately and follow a set schedule for delivery to participants and facilitators.
- Monitors and maintains program materials and supplies to support training programs, both onsite and scheduled at other company facilities.
- Prepares and re-orders materials and supplies, as needed.
- Ships materials to company facilities, and requests specific supplies during global training programs.
- Monitors the Talent Operations inbox; communicating with participants, Talent and HR partners, and other stakeholders.
- All communications must be delivered in a professional manner and working to provided resolution within 48 hours.
- Launch detailed pre-work and assessments for participants, monitors ongoing progress, sends status updates and reminder emails to participants, ensuring assessments are completed and prepared prior to program start.
- Administers program feedback surveys and develop reports to show feedback and impact of programs
- Ensures all program chargebacks are submitted monthly.
- Utilizes all internal resources for program communications: creating and monitoring Yammer groups and SharePoint sites.
- Learning Management System: Utilize the Learning Management System to create scheduled offerings, monitor registrations, and process completions.
- Generate reports using both Workday and the Learning Management system to provide to our business partners.
- Other Contributing to one off project requests.