Net Software Engineer Jupiter Jobs Vacancy in Concurrent Technologies Corp Jupiter
Concurrent Technologies Corp Jupiter urgently required following position for Net Software Engineer Jupiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Net Software Engineer Jupiter Jobs Vacancy in Concurrent Technologies Corp Jupiter Jobs Details:
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time .Net/C# Software Engineer that has the passion and experience for developing cutting edge web-delivered software solutions. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and confident coder, with excellent communication skills to work with our talented and growing software engineering team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with senior developers to gain more experience and expertise.
- Get familiar with all of CT’s applications.
- Design and develop web pages, web applications, and web services.
- Design and develop other interfaces to various applications, depending on the platform of interfacing application.
- Understand business requirements for various projects, and Design and Develop application modules based on those requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or foreign equivalent) required from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of experience in C#, ASP. Net
- At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
- Very good understanding of relational databases
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as a 401k retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET/C#: 4 years