Merchant Services Relationship Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York
Morgan Chase New York urgently required following position for Merchant Services Relationship Manager Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchant Services Relationship Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York Jobs Details:
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for developing, growing and retaining business for complex portfolio.
- Advanced proactive, consultative client support.
- Responsible for coordinating quarterly/annual client performance reviews.
- Assist in developing processes and procedures for both/either department and client enhancement.
- Understand and assess client needs, troubleshoot issues, quantify downstream impacts.
- Apply consultative influencing and selling to develop and execute strategies to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Perform what ‐ if analysis to explore impact of industry announcements.
- Expectations to grow portfolio's profitably through effective account management and implementation of
- Drive complex contract renegotiations.
- Keep management abreast of client developments.
- May interact with members of other LOBs.
- Research, champion, advocate and follow through on issues/questions.
- Make recommendations on new products and services dependent on client input and general industry
- Prepare portfolio performance summaries for upper management.
- May participate in project teams representing RM function and client needs.
- May attend industry events on behalf of company prospecting new and existing clients.
- Highly visible, interactive engagement with clients.
- May assist in setting strategy and driving execution for
- Provide coaching and consultancy to team members.
- Individual portfolio growth goals.
- Typically the largest clients with highest exposure points.
- Dedicated, primary point of contact for complex, select
- In person engagement expected.
- High quality, high touch contact.
- College degree preferred, secondary degree desired.
- Generally 8+ years industry or relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of functional discipline with proven track
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of product(s) and solution options.
- Extensive negotiation, selling, influencing and presentation skills.
- Typically has deep internal knowledge of platforms, technical capabilities