Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce San Francisco
Salesforce San Francisco urgently required following position for Senior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce San Francisco Jobs Details:
Position: Senior Financial Analyst – Real Estate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Finance & Strategy team is the global champion for smart growth & operational alignment - delivering financial predictability & control, business accountability, insight to optimize decisions and resources, and shareholder success. We serve as a trusted advisor to the business to help inform and guide decision making through business partner support and innovative and insightful analyses.
We are looking for a bright, goal oriented Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) that will succeed in a fast-paced environment and thrive in building and improving processes that will allow the company to scale with growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Real Estate organization, which includes building annual budgets, managing quarterly and rolling forecasts, and providing decision support through financial analyses. Deliverables range from robust forecasting/analytic models, performance metric analyses, drive scalable reporting and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for executives. The SFA role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Finance & Strategy – Real Estate.
- Provide key finance support to the Corporate Real Estate organization
- Build detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs for the Corporate Real Estate team to drive the Annual Planning Process
- Manage the tactical forecasting and budgeting processes for Real Estate (monthly and quarterly forecasts, scenario modeling, HC reporting and adhoc analysis)
- Prepare monthly variance analyses to ensure that the organization can understand and react to short-term budget surpluses/deficits
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to direct manager and the organization
- Build deep business partner relationships to identify process improvement opportunities and drive change within the organization
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics - CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an FP&A, Finance & Strategy, or relative field.
- Experience with supporting/managing budgets for major functional areas within an organization
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with advanced business acumen
- Experience in building financial and decision support models with excellent command of Microsoft excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience developing and delivering presentations
- Intellectual curiosity, fueled by a proactive approach to continuously expand one’s skillset
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with financial systems - Hyperion, Oracle, Business Objects, Salesforce.com application
- Real estate or lease accounting experience a plus but not mandatory