Merchandise Planner Dotcom Jobs Vacancy in Sephora San Francisco
Sephora San Francisco urgently required following position for Merchandise Planner Dotcom. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchandise Planner Dotcom Jobs Vacancy in Sephora San Francisco Jobs Details:
Job ID: 133634
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular Employee
Job Function: Inventory Management
Planning, forecasting and allocating product are the crucial first steps in the product’s journey to our clients. It takes analytical, strategic, and results-oriented inventory management professionals to build our brand partnerships, forecast client behaviors and optimize inventory levels across our network. Operations and logistics complete the products’ journey into our clients’ hands. Our energetic and innovative team continually improves speed and accuracy on our promise to our clients in a fast growing and ever-evolving marketplace. It’s one thing to create experiences - but the key is in delivering them.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Merchandise Planner-Dotcom, you will be responsible for driving divisional sales, in stocks, and days on hand targets. Reporting to the Sr. Director- Dotcom Planning, you will be the financial partner with the Dotcom Merchants to grow and drive the business.
In addition, you will:
- Create and manage Department Plans (tops down) and Brand Plans (bottoms up) through both pre-season and in season timeframes.
- Own monthly in season OTB forecast of sales and inventory needs within budgeted goals.
- Analyze and partner with Dotcom Merchants to manage opportunities and risks.
- Own newness/launch forecasts and buys to support all merchandising and promo strategies. Analyze and validate inventory needs for Animations, Emails, and early launches.
- Partner with Merchandise Planning Assistant to prioritize newness orders and communicate delays in key launches.
- Conduct Newness hindsight and analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Develop New Brand strategies, projected sales, and inventory needs for launch timeframe.
- Develop sales and buy plans for Dotcom events; Report business weekly stock continuity.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Minimum 2-5 years Planning experience
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong numbers aptitude; able to compile complex statistical reports
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, team player
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.