Loan Processor Sbclg Pacific Western Bank Escondido Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Escondido
- Loan Processor Sbclg Pacific Western Bank Escondido
- Pacific Western Bank
- Escondido CA
- 29 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank Escondido urgently required following position for Loan Processor Sbclg Pacific Western Bank Escondido. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loan Processor Sbclg Pacific Western Bank Escondido Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Escondido Jobs Details:
A Loan Processor performs a variety of complex administrative functions necessary to support the relationship management of the commercial real estate lending portfolio. Liaisons with loan processors, loan officers, customers, and other departments, assuring consistent communications in a professional, timely manner. Assists customers and resolves problems concerning commercial real estate relationships in a positive, cost-effective manner. Position supports the real estate lending team and also has cross-training support of certain commercial real estate loan operations functions.
- Assist lenders in documenting & funding new and renewed loans
- Prepare documentation files for new loans
- Obtain any necessary information to prepare worksheet (entity docs, etc.)
- Work with third-party vendors (escrow and title companies)
- Prepare worksheet to obtain loan documents from Note Department
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Fund and board loans
- Callback on new & renewed loans
- Add ticklers for new loans
- Prepare closing letter and statement to borrower
- Run OFAC, Experian, D&B, and other reports for loan requests
- Preparation of Region’s month end reports
- Tickler management and callback for the Region
- Review credit files for various compliance issues
- Construction loan processing including reviewing vouchers for payment
- General office duties such as mail sorting, filing, etc.
- Previous experience closing C&I, Consumer, Commercial Real Estate or Construction Loans
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience.
- IBS Insight and Ncino knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate PC skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Notary preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills