Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Large Corporation Cleveland
Large Corporation Cleveland urgently required following position for Director Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Large Corporation Cleveland Jobs Details:
Large corporate restaurant company with a lot of growth planned.
A strong management candidate who has the desire and ability to move into much larger management roles with national responsibility.
The District Director has the responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 30+ locations with total sales averaging 40M+. They drive excellence in day-to-day operations; train, coach, & support managers; plan and set goals; focus on problem solving/process improvement; set standards; recognize and motivate area managers,unit level management & their teams. A strong track record of developing talent, leading during change and exceeding customer expectations is required.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each area Manager in the market to deliver profit goals and meet targeted flow-thru objectives; utilizes available reports to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each Manager in the market to build sales over last year’s sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training various levels of Management for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains management staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each location in market; commits to selection process; monitors staffing levels to anticipate sales seasonality.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Leads recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all Employee Relations (ER) activities; provides needed ER assistance to managers; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with Management to resolve chronic Repair & Maintenance (R&M) issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to R&M Business Partners
The ideal candidate for the District Director position will posses:
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- 4 year College or University Degree
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in a multi-unit Fortune 500 environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid Vacations
High Base with bonus, stock grants, company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time