Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Light Reading Informa Company New York
Light Reading Informa Company New York urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Light Reading Informa Company New York Jobs Details:
Light Reading (www.lightreading.com), an Informa company is headquartered in NYC and combines its research-led online communities and targeted events portfolio to help those in the global communications industry make informed decisions. Lightreading.com is the ultimate source for telecom analysis for more than 400,000 subscribers each month, leading the media sector in terms of traffic, content, and reputation. Light Reading produces targeted communications events and focused one-day conferences each year for cable, mobile, and wireline executives across five continents.
Light Reading is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to support their NYC office executive management team. The PA will be responsible for providing general administrative and project assistance to the CEO & Founder and SVP of Operations, as well as to the wider team in general. This is an excellent opportunity for to get your foot in the door at a quickly growing company with great opportunity for growth. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter looking for the next big opportunity in B2B media, Light Reading could be just the place for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate Senior Level Team’s travel – booking flights, hotels, car rentals etc.
- Coordinate call schedules for CEO with internal and external clients
- Prepare materials (handouts, incentives, etc.) for in-person meetings
- Create calendar reminders and lists for upcoming activities for team
- Coordinate company meetings
- Various ad hoc jobs as given by CEO and Executive Managers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior office experience
- Extensive Microsoft Outlook skills and experience
- Professional writing & correspondence skills
- Multi-tasker at large with strict attention to details
- YES attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- Office: 1 year