Graduate Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Pennoni Tallahassee
Pennoni Tallahassee urgently required following position for Graduate Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Pennoni Tallahassee Jobs Details:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Assisting a Project Manager from the projects conception through construction
- Designing the buildings structural system, detailing and redlining the structural elements for building construction, and reviewing redline drawings
- Communicating with clients, attending meetings, and visiting project sites
- Checking shop drawings
- Utilizing AutoCAD if necessary
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Required education: Bachelor of Science Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum years of working experience: 0-3 years. Co-Op or intern experience is preferred.
- Licenses required: Engineer-In-Training preferred.
- Computer skills required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and structural design software
- Excellent communication skills/fluent in English
- Works well independently and with others, well organized, task oriented, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Experience reading structural and architectural drawings
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of work, and willing to learn and go above and beyond