Principal Auditor Regulatory Risk Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York
Deutsche Bank New York urgently required following position for Principal Auditor Regulatory Risk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Auditor Regulatory Risk Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York Jobs Details:
Principal Auditor - Regulatory Risk
Job ID: 3162972
Location: New York, United States of America
The Group Audit (GA) function has over 700 staff located in our four hub locations New York, London, Frankfurt, Singapore and 26 other countries.
The hallmarks of our professional, business focused, proactive risk-based work are transparency, integrity and independence. We assist the bank’s businesses and infrastructure functions to identify control weaknesses.
Being Deutsche Bank’s ‘third line of defence’ we have a high profile in the bank acting as an independent and forward looking challenger and adviser to Senior Management on issues and occurrences and are increasingly consulted for advice by the regulators.
Our global connectivity provides a stimulating environment and the opportunity to collaborate with knowledgeable colleagues and specialists around the world.
Job Title: Principal Auditor - Regulatory Risk
Corporate Title: Vice President
Job Location: New York, New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The US Risk team is part of the Global Risk team within Group Audit (GA), which covers all risk types. The role reports to the US Non-Financial Risk Head Auditor (NFRM Principal Audit Manager) who reports directly to the Chief Auditor for NFRM Global Risk.
The Regulatory Risk Audit lead is responsible for the developing to the highest industry standards a risk-based and global audit plan in the US, covering:
- Basel 3 and CCAR audit non-financial risk requirements
- Related Operational Risk and Enterprise Risk areas
- Reputational Risk management
The Principal Auditor will have a key role to play to act as a trusted partner and support not only the US NFRM Audit Risk team but also the Global NFRM Risk Audit team in their ongoing framework transformation.
Risk Identification and Assessment:
- Support the US Risk and ORM Principal Audit Managers in providing subject matter expertise to identify and assess operational risks throughout Deutsche Bank, providing quarterly analysis to GA management and the product-aligned teams to inform them on evolution of key operational risk developments
- In addition, you will be conducting periodic reviews of adequate reflection of these risks in the Business aligned Risk Assessment Profiles. This requires strong ongoing business monitoring with key ORM and business teams as well as keeping abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices including through industry networks
- Conduct periodic reviews of adequate reflection of these risks in the business aligned risk assessment profiles
- Support the US Risk NFRM Principal Audit Manager in designing the coverage approach for Basel 3, CCAR and Reputational Risk for the US including clarity of minimum testing required in business led reviews. Strong coordination with Business aligned teams as well as regional Risk, CCAR & Financial reporting PAMs is required to drive a comprehensive coverage of key risk in the audit plan
- Also responsible for recommending plan adjustments based on identification of emerging risks through ongoing risk monitoring
- Deliver Risk led reviews as well as contribution in business-aligned reviews for area of responsibility as per the coverage model
- Acting as GA’s relationship manager and primary point of contact for areas of responsibility, maintaining excellent and responsive working relationships with management, wider Group Audit team, regulators and external auditors
- Previous relevant experience of investment banking, in either a financial institution or a professional practice environment, with a strong expertise in Basel 3 and CCAR regulations as well as experience on Risk Management within the second or third line of defense
- Strong understanding of risk management frameworks for the regulatory/operational risks in a global banking control environment with a sound knowledge of banking activities, including capital planning, risk management techniques and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of regulatory/operational risk issues in a global Banking control environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, oral and written English, together with advanced presentation and interactive skills
- Direct experience as an auditor or understand the audit processes from prior roles in a control function
- Professional credentials including degree-level education and a relevant Risk or Accounting professional qualification
- Able to build strong relationships, successfully navigating a complex and multi-national organization, and working collaboratively with management teams and with other control functions
- Able to convey complex concepts and ideas on issues requiring interpretation and opinion
- Strongly self-motivated
- Cost awareness to drive efficient management of resources to support audit plan delivery
- Effective in operating in a diverse team, appraising and developing own and team member’s abilities and potential
- Independent in judgment and with unquestionable personal integrity and ethic
- Able to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism