Corporate Travel Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mfrg Icon Construction Scottsdale
Mfrg Icon Construction Scottsdale urgently required following position for Corporate Travel Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Travel Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mfrg Icon Construction Scottsdale Jobs Details:
MFRG-ICON Construction specializes in the renovation of Multi-Family and Senior apartment projects. We are known in the industry as experts in Occupied Affordable Housing Renovation.
MFRG-ICON has offices in Scottsdale, Arizona and Los Angeles, California, with a team of more than 60 employees with diversified construction backgrounds to handle any type of project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate travel arrangements using various business travel websites for employees and management.
- Travel Coordinator will advise manager about their travel arrangements, logistics, and ensure their assignment travel approvals meet the company’s travel policies.
- Responsible for managing, planning, and organizing travel for company events such as conferences, meetings, and seminars.
- Responsible for maintaining business travel records.
- Responsible for developing improved company travel procedures and policies.
- Audit travel data and notify mangers which employees are out of compliance.
- Creates and Manages ongoing vendor relationships to ensure cost effective goals.
- Manages communication of relevant travel related information to employees.
- Helps drive tracking and reporting for expense reporting.
- Responsible for scheduling and planning corporate events which may include coordinating with caterers and IT/Facilities.
- Perform occasional administrative functions when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years professional working experience in corporate travel booking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and travel websites
- Must be available for occasional travel needs after hours
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management and administrative support in a professional, business-like manner
- Strong organization, planning, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Display strong self-management and prioritization skills to monitor work progress timely and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including; ability to prepare routine written communication, and promptly respond to requests and questions clearly and concisely
- Process driven with strong problem solving & follow up skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Works well as a good team player in a group or department
- Effective use of all Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly moving travel & company environment
- Strong customer skills, ability to manage internal expectations diplomatically
- Multi-tasking skills to be able to balance tactical day-to-day issues
Medical, dental, and vision. 401(k). Awesome culture!
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel Coordination: 2 years