Global Logistics Supplier Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia Santa Clara
Nvidia Santa Clara urgently required following position for Global Logistics Supplier Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Logistics Supplier Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia Santa Clara Jobs Details:
As Global Logistics Supplier Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing Nvidia's Logistics suppliers globally to ensure Nvidia's requirements are being adhered to.
You will work with a wide variety of internal and external teams during both prototype development and production manufacturing processes (e.g finance, global trade, legal, and engineering & planning departments).
Develop bid specifications, identify and vet potential logistics suppliers, negotiate contracts, prepare bid-recaps, make logistics supplier sourcing recommendations, and onboard new logistics suppliers and transportation lanes.
You'll be maintaining the supplier management program thru Scorecards, Quarterly Business Reviews, and monthly performance meetings.
For this role we are looking for a self-motivated multi-tasker and driven individual who works well in a dynamic environment.What you'll be doing:
- Build models to evaluate supplier capabilities with respect to transportation experience, space capacity capabilities, quality standards, financial stability, and strategic positioning in the market.
- Manage logistics supplier strategic relationships with new and existing suppliers to drive improvements in key business areas and act as a point contact for critical issues.
- Conduct negotiations and maintain comprehensive contracts for our suppliers, including compliance with all regulatory requirements and corporate policies. Maintain a high-level of industry expertise and market conditions knowledge.
- Develop and lead yearly/ad-hoc/new lane RFQ/RFI's and make supplier recommendations based on quantitative measurements (e.g., transit time, cost, and industry expertise comparisons), including implementation
- Project management resolution of commercial process issues related to transportation contracts. Be able to resolve financial problems as well as operational obstacles with suppliers and partners if necessary
- Co-develop global commodity strategies and transportation blueprints with internal partners to drive comprehensive and compliant logistics strategies in support of product growth plans
- Develop and conduct commercial review of logistics suppliers Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator metrics in accordance with business requirements and budgets, including: cost improvement benefit analysis, establishing budgets and specifications, defining performance terms and/or acceptance criteria, and auditing for compliance.
- Analyze and report the fiscal and service impact of proposed logistics changes (e.g. routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers).
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate and automate logistics with business systems or processes
- Train shipping departments global logistics strategies and compliance
- Develop presentations to senior management and executives
- Helps lead 3rd party Freight Payment company & associated audit/coding rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering
- 10+ years of international related experience in supplier/carrier management and cost management in a technology environment.
- Experienced in working with technical/contractual/financial issues, contract negotiations, performance metrics, performance scorecards, supplier review, and international shipping/logistics requirements.
- Build flows, proposals, processes, & project documentation
- Demonstrated leadership ability, influencing and analytical skills.
- INCOTERMS knowledge required
- Excellent written and oral communication; effectively communicate with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Int'l air/ocean/truck battery shipping regulations and regulatory environments that affect import/exports such as Consumer product safety certification requirements
- Ability to use Excel pivots/formulas, Word and other common desktop software applications. SAP experience a plus.
- Experience in people management, including providing performance evaluations & conflict management
- APICS Certification a plus
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and enjoy having fun, than we want to hear from you.NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.