Denver Warehouse Lead Available Start Immediately Jobs Vacancy in Belmar Integrated Logistics Denver
Belmar Integrated Logistics Denver urgently required following position for Denver Warehouse Lead Available Start Immediately. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Denver Warehouse Lead Available Start Immediately Jobs Vacancy in Belmar Integrated Logistics Denver Jobs Details:
WAREHOUSE LEAD POSITION !
Running a nightly unloading crew in a food service distribution center.:
Aurora, CO ( I-70 & Havana ) - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!! :
Earn : $500-$700 Weekly Salary Based on Experience – 35 to 45 HRS/WK! :
Location: Aurora, CO
Who are we?:
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!:
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are requi: red for your protection.:
Department Details: :
Open to work Various shifts, occasionally Weekends.
Candidate will need to be:
- Be highly detail oriented
- Able to multitask planning and scheduling tasks
- Will often need to check with floor leads for delivery verification of some items
- must be computer efficient- Microsoft Office & Doclink a Plus!
- Critical Thinking/Decision Making.
- Excellent communication skills required to effectively communicate with members of management & Customer!
- Warehouse/Transportation Position-Oversee Daily Activities of Lumpers on the Dock (Primarily will Manage 40+ Employees)
- 130+ Trucks a day, Work closely with OTR Drivers.
- Moderate Phone Usage.
- Will work closely with Account Mgr, Leads & Customer to meet all goals as a Teamwork!
- Early Start, Morning Person. Self Starter!
- Outgoing Personality a must!
- A fun Position Yet stressful at times.
- Assist with Training New Employees
- Assist unloading Freight
- Proficient with the following; Pallet Jack (Single, double & Triple), Forklift, Clamp & Tugger.
Physical Requirements: : You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran:
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW :