Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Bethlehem
Flsmidth Private Limited Bethlehem urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Bethlehem Jobs Details:
The Project Manager is responsible for fulfilling the contractual commitments for one or more multi-million dollar projects by organizing and leading a task force with the intent of completing the project on time and within budget, resulting in a satisfied customer and continuing business.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop the project plan and lead, manage and control a task force to ensure the completion of the project(s) by attaining schedule, optimizing margin and meeting parameters of quality acceptable to the client and FLSmidth Inc.
· Meet project objectives, recognizing client's needs and ensure client satisfaction within the guidelines of the contract.
· Provide necessary communication to attain the above responsibility by holding task force meetings, bring people together to resolve problems and interface with client to keep him informed of progress or problems as required to attain objectives. Provide feedback to our sales and customer service departments to avoid future problems.
· Identify and resolve problems as early as possible to minimize project impact.
· Understand fully the key technical and commercial features of the project (i.e. the agreement, scope of work, the process, the schedule, budget and project management procedures) in order to plan and execute the project responsibilities.
· When included with the scope of work, manage, lead and control the total project effort with the construction contractor.
· Report to upper management to keep them abreast of status as well as informed of project problems and solutions.
· Lead project close-out negotiations to ensure all obligations have been met. Be alert to potential on-going service opportunities as may be part of project close out (i.e. training, maintenance and operation services).
· Participate in final contract negotiations to assure that scope of supply, cost constraints, guarantees and schedules are properly documented.
· Work in a subordinate role to a Senior Project Manager in fulfillment of a portion of the responsibilities associated with execution of one or more major contracts.
· 5-7 years of experience in a project focused role
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
· Prior experience managing multi-million dollar process plant projects using PM controls, scheduling and planning systems
· Ability to command authority and display strong leadership skills
· Must be able to plan logically and set realistic goals while controlling a complex operation