Immunology Medical Science Liaison New York Jersey Jobs Vacancy in Ucb New York
- Immunology Medical Science Liaison New York Jersey
- New York NY
- 22 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Ucb New York urgently required following position for Immunology Medical Science Liaison New York Jersey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Immunology Medical Science Liaison New York Jersey Jobs Vacancy in Ucb New York Jobs Details:
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To help us meet our ambitions and provide the best solutions to patients, UCB is currently seeking a talented individual as Immunology Medical Science Liaison based in New York/New Jersey.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a professional who serves as a key field-based scientific resource for healthcare providers, patients, and internal UCB colleagues. This position will support our Immunology Patient Value Unit (PVU) and will cover New York and New Jersey. Critical accoutabilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews and critiques scientific publications
- Collects, analyzes, and communicates fair-balanced information concerning therapeutic area, treatment options, emerging standards of care, and competitive intelligence
- Addresses medical information inquires
- Provides effective clinical presentations to internal and external audiences and tailors presentations to meet specific audience needs
- Conducts local roundtables and education programs that aim to satisfy the specific needs of individual Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)s and Institutions
- Serves as a scientific expert at key medical and scientific conferences, advisory boards, clinical investigator meetings, internal meetings, and patient advocacy group meetings
- Identifies national, regional, and local KOLs in targeted therapeutic areas.
- Maintains and broadens synergistic relationships with KOLs to expand research, advisory, and educational partnership opportunities
- Anticipates and provides educational and scientific support to KOLs as needed
- Identifies and facilitates national and global networking opportunities between KOLs and internal and external colleagues
- Assesses feasibility, facilitates submission, and serves as the primary liaison between UCB and investigator, for unsolicited Investigator-Initiated Studies (IISs) from inception to publication
- Provides field updates regarding topics of interest for creation and/or updating of Standard Response Letters
- Identify & support Phase II-IV sites as required
- Doctorate degree (Pharm D, Ph.D or MD) is required.
- At least one year MSL or related industry experience required.
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic and clinical experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific concepts in 1:1 and group settings
- Business acumen with a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, and web-based applications
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran