Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Suresite Consulting Group Llc San Francisco Bay Area
Suresite Consulting Group Llc San Francisco Bay Area urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Suresite Consulting Group Llc San Francisco Bay Area Jobs Details:
SureSite Consulting Group, LLC provides complete infrastructure deployment services through its teams of real estate, planning, and engineering, environmental, project management and construction management experts. Our regional offices are located in Cleveland, Chicago, Denver, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing all development and construction activities, which may include site identification, lease negotiations, regulatory, zoning, permitting, engineering, utility coordination and construction. The Project Manager will drive strong customer service, both internally and externally, and ensure client relationships are well maintained and project timelines are met within budget.
The major duties of this job involve connecting quickly with people in a poised, convincing, and enthusiastic way. This job will entail working at an extremely fast pace, and will require working cooperatively with and through people in order to complete tasks, and will be integral in motivating others. The job requires team or collaborative work within the organization, and will be integral in bringing out the best in others.
This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process. Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act, will be an important aspect of the job. It is important in this job for goals to be set and reached, and for tasks to be completed in a timely manner.
Decisions will many times have to be made under pressure, and will generally need the ideas and advice of others. Details will need to be handled quickly and accurately, but will not be a repetitive part of the job. Many tasks in this job may entail selling or persuading others, and/or may entail training others in some capacity. This job will involve controlling all aspects of tasks, from the initiation, through the process and through to completion.
The Project Manager will embrace our internal core values of ethical behavior, integrity, respect for one another and commitment to fulfill our work with confidence, progressive thinking and unwavering quality. These internal values ensure our customers experience a relationship-based approach, driven to meet project goals through personnel who are trusted, professional and accountable for achieving results based on expertise and innovation.
- Manage all deployment activities including but not limited to: site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, construction services, utility coordination, architectural and engineering services, permitting and deployment meetings.
- Create, update and manage individual project budgets to ensure projects attain an acceptable profit margin and returns on investment.
- Create schedules and maintain milestones within the project database on a daily basis and communicate project updates and timelines to Construction and Program Management.
- Collaborate with Program Management to set proper customer expectations and then deliver results on time and within budget.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through consistent communication and management of customer needs and expectations.
- Proactively identify potential issues and collaborate cross-functionally to develop a preventive action plan to address identified risks and threats.
- Ensure goals, objectives, quality standards, policies and procedures are adhered to and met, and that consistent communication occurs throughout areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with Construction Managers and Supply Chain to identify and partner with select vendors to perform outsourced services for an assigned project; review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Solve complex problems for issue resolution; prioritize tasks to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Manage all internal processes and clearances and document compliance with policies and procedures prior to releasing any project to Construction.
- Serve as single-point of contact between the client and general contractor and vendors.
- Provide oversight of construction execution on all assigned construction projects.
- Maintain and manage contractor relationships assuring work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
- Able to take corrective action as necessary.
- Track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
- Track and report project status and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless professionals through infrastructure deployment projects, site acquisition and construction management responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless tower industry including knowledge of tower citing and construction, engineering, zoning, leasing and regulatory compliance.
- Able to work in a time-sensitive, high volume environment with functional groups throughout the organization to achieve business results.
- Ten plus years of wireless telecommunication industry experience.
- Sound financial analysis and budgeting skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in quality construction practices, utility design and coordination, wireless construction and telecommunication technology including Small Cell and DAS design, development and construction.
- Experience in working in the public right of way preferred.
- Coordinate with subcontractors the schedule, safety, cost and quality decisions in conjunction with construction managers.
- Travel may be required as well as the ability to commit to long-term on site assignments.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Effective organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Able to build and maintain solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors, creating long term mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
- 4 year college degree in business, planning, engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless industry.
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification preferred.
SureSite is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.sure-site.com