Sage Implementation Consultant Distribution Jobs Vacancy in Golden Lab Software Atlanta North
Golden Lab Software Atlanta North urgently required following position for Sage Implementation Consultant Distribution. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sage Implementation Consultant Distribution Jobs Vacancy in Golden Lab Software Atlanta North Jobs Details:
Company: Golden Lab Software, Inc.
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 25-50% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION Golden Lab Software (GLS) is a Sage Software partner and software publisher located in the North Atlanta area. We are one of the top ISV’s (Independent Software Vendors) for Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage ERP X3) and our products are widely used through-out the Sage X3 community. Golden Lab Software is a rapidly growing company of ERP software consultants that serves customers throughout the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
Position: Sage X3 Implementation Consultant, Distribution
Location : Anywhere in USA Travel : Up to 50% travel is required
Salary: $90,000 – $125,000 depending upon experience. Excellent benefits and a generous bonus plan. Family friendly work environment with flexible work schedules with options to work from home.
We are offering the opportunity to join a rapidly growing software publisher and to participate in the rewards of this rapid growth. We are looking for an experienced consultant, executive or business analyst to serve as an implementation consultant. This consultant will implement both Sage X3 and along with our software offerings. These software offerings include Procession, which is our process manufacturing software sold under the brand Provenio Technology.
- Meet with clients and help identify software needs and how our software can be tailored to address those needs.
- Support business model innovation and business process re-design/optimization based on customer’s business needs and enable our solution and technology capabilities.
- Develop a roadmap and manage a timeline for the implementation project.
- Train Users on best practices for our software solution and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least two years’ experience as a software consultant, business analyst, project manager or as an executive in a manufacturing or distribution company.
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Innovation along with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives.
- The following experience and skills are a plus, but are not required:
- Sage X3 Experience
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server
- Sage certifications
Job Segment: Distribution, Sage, ERP, Consulting, Information Technology, Technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year