Investment Banking Analyst Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Cheers Financial Institute New York
Cheers Financial Institute New York urgently required following position for Investment Banking Analyst Instructor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Banking Analyst Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Cheers Financial Institute New York Jobs Details:
With operation on Wall Street, New York, Cheers Financial Institute provides online and on-site training programs that offer an opportunity to international college students currently studying in Greater New York area to have a deeper understanding about international financial markets, thus a better chance of landing a job upon graduation in the cut-throat job market.
Taking place on weekend days, the classes cover topics ranging from stocks/futures/options/commodities trading, private equity, M&A, risk management, statistical analysis, etc. Cheers Financial Institute llc also aims to serve as a communications platform for the students to network, exchange ideas and obtain more hands-on experience after regular school hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Guiding students (10-15 people, 20-25-year-old) through the fundamentals of investment banking
- Teaching on 2 Saturdays (9:30am-12pm); (2:30-5pm) between March 24-April14th (choose 2 weekend days)
Qualifications and Skills
- Having at least 10 years of experience in investment banking
- Preferably involved in international company’s IPO in the US
- Developed written internal and external marketing on pitch material
- Supported deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates
- Performed complex financial modeling and run valuation analysis as part of client/ industry evaluations
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $150.00 to $200.00 /hour