Retail Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advent Global Solutions Miami
Advent Global Solutions Miami urgently required following position for Retail Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advent Global Solutions Miami Jobs Details:
The Retail Development Manager role supports the Retail Development agenda for select Global Travel Hubs (Americas, Asia, Europe or Middle East Hub). The team is a core part of the Marketing organization of Global Travel and key to achieving the team’s ambition of becoming the Supplier of Choice across all of our customers and markets . A large part of this ambition will be achieved through building amazing customer relationships, developing a culture of ‘simpler, faster, better’ and providing an unparalleled brand proposition at the point of purchase – through world class execution.
Europe is the largest of the 4 geographies we operate in delivering 36% of the total GT business – whilst managing 4 of the largest key customers in Travel Retail. Americas operate some of our largest Cruise customers and give access to a unique range of customers in specialised environments – whilst also managing some of the most recognisable locations in the world including Las Vegas/Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto and New York.
This role is based in Miami and is integral to the success of Global Travel through ensuring we have the best retail development offerings in a market that excites our customers and shoppers.
1/ Support on implementation of GT’s retail strategy in select geographical hub/s:
- To lead GT’s Retail Development agenda in select hub, ensuring that we are our customers’ first choice and are rated the No.1 Supplier
- To beat the competition by implementing irresistible shopping experiences and delivering exceptional brand visibility within the hub
- Apply the overarching retail development framework supplied by Central GT Marketing teams, align this across the hub and drive implementation locally. This will include working across and aligning cross-functional colleagues as needed
2/ Regional implementation of Retail Strategy and standing for excellence in execution of the retail standards.
- To lead on the retail transformation at scale in our key outlets across the hub and to position global travel as the leading platform for premium brand building.
- Adapting powerful concepts from GT Marketing teams, and delivering these against a fully-crafted retail development strategy owned by Retail Development Head, ensuring that projects delivered are commercially and financially viable.
- Elevate the quality of executions and maintain consistency throughout the different retail outlets
- Standing for flawless execution of global category and brand strategies in the hub, in line with global brand
- Close collaboration with agencies to deliver excellent execution standards while managing closely the budget
- Run end to end retail transformation projects for the geography, based on 'Ease of Shop' category growth strategies executed with priority customers.
3/ Productivity & effectiveness
- Advise the local commercial teams on consistent, qualitative and cost efficient implementation, holding them to account on the agreed retail execution standards
- Strong creative skills. Demonstrates a true understanding of what amazing execution looks like and is able to articulate this on the shop floor
- Architectural/Design background is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and construction costs.
- Technical skills: capability to understand and re-challenge technical drawings and technical solutions
- World class organisational skills and excellent project management skills. Excellent attention to detail with ability to drive work through external agency partners.
- Structured project planning. Ability to work on simultaneous projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Effective time management and ability to identify priorities and deliver them. Uses experience to plan the best use of available time to deliver the most scalable and profitable projects. Uses judgement to manage workload and focus on the largest opportunities for Global Travel.
- Fast learner, Positive attitude towards challenge; wants to achieve within and outside their role
- Breaks through ambiguity and works well under pressure – able to navigate through compliant processes i.e. still deliver successful projects on time
- Expertise on the industry and category trends within Travel Retail and domestic markets.
- Min 3-5 years of experience
- Team player and collaborative
- Solution oriented
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour