Client Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Chicago
Ubs Chicago urgently required following position for Client Service Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Chicago Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy working with clients and being part of a team? Are you a strong communicator with proven background supporting client relationships? We are looking for someone who can:
- communicate with clients via phone, email and in person.
- assist in the preparation of investment reviews, presentations, clients/prospects materials and ad hoc projects.
- manage and prioritize regular complex client reporting, client deadlines, monthly internal client reviews and compliance checks.
- develop working relationships with internal resources to effectively support the client, which includes Investments, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Marketing and Finance.
- coordinate the client life cycle aspects (funding, changes, defunding), working closely with UBS groups as well as the client and the custodian.
- provide as much support as possible to Relationship Managers in meeting the clients’ needs.
- work with the Relationship Managers to appropriately expand the existing client relationship to the benefit of both the client and UBS which includes exploration of new capabilities and services to improve client outcomes.
Institutional asset management client service orientation
Bi-lingual - English and Spanish
Excellent attention to detail
Superior analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Highly organized with the ability to manage deadlines
Team player with success in delivering in either a leadership or contributor role
Investment aptitude with CFA and/or MBA preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Minimum of five years relevant experience.
Will be required to obtain Series 3, 7 and 63 registrations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.