Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Auntie Anne Pretzels Elizabeth
Auntie Anne Pretzels Elizabeth urgently required following position for Crew Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Auntie Anne Pretzels Elizabeth Jobs Details:
Want a career with the best franchise in the nation? We are looking for energetic and driven individual to join our team. The original Auntie Annes opened in Downingtown,Pa with mission to provide top-quality pretzels made with the best ingredients at a great price. That is still our mission today!The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Give every customer an exceptional experience every time, whilst following Auntie Annes values and adhering to the Three fold Philosophy
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Auntie Annes recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the manuals and as shown by the manager.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Auntie Annes Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Promoting teamwork to achieve store goals
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Auntie Annes Orientation and Training Handbook and by government agencies, as well as maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Follows Auntie Annes policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Auntie Annes Handbook and as directed by management.
Qualifications and Skills
Ensures a Satisfactory Guest Experience:
- Holds the Guest as their most important priority at all times
- Handles high pressure situations calmly
- Is able to resolve customer concerns with respect and a sense of urgency
- Understands all hospitality standards and holds themselves accountable for them
- Contributes to inside and outside cleanliness standards
- Acknowledges all Guests and is highly responsive to needs and special requests
- Communicates Guest feedback to restaurant management
- Educates Guests on product line and added value available to them
- Adheres to all uniform and grooming standards
- Communicates in English and seeks assistance to improve communication skills
- Actively participates in meeting all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards
Here's What We Can Offer You
- Flexible Hours
- Great Experience
- Benefits available
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun Place to Work!
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is being offered by an Auntie Annes franchisee, which is a separately owned and independently operated business. The franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions, including, without limitation, those relating to hiring, termination, remuneration, personal policies, benefits, record keeping, supervision, and discipline.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Required license or certification:
- ServSafe Manager