Service Delivery Sap Fico Functional Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Stamford
Ubs Stamford urgently required following position for Service Delivery Sap Fico Functional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Sap Fico Functional Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Stamford Jobs Details:
Are your SAP FICO expert second to none? Do you know SAP FICO like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like you to use your SAP and business experience background as a Business Analyst who:
–has solid understanding of SAP “Best Practices” regarding SAP FI/CO and SAP industry templates
–has an understanding of SAP FICO modules to the extent to be able to suggest process improvements
–partners with peers in the IT organization and business to design efficient solutions
- identifies prioritizes opportunities to improve business processes, optimization opportunities
- supports and ensure application development initiatives are well managed as well as deliver on expectations - functionality, timeliness, and cost
- identifies and raises issues relating to risk
- leads the analysis, troubleshooting and research of business opportunities and develops solutions/recommendations
- works in a global environment, supporting change impacting both global and local regions
- defines the appropriate level of testing to ensure quality solutions
- applies past experiences to identify alternative solutions for current issues
- can provide guidance and support to diverse teams including users at various locations
- bachelors degree required; preferably in Computer Engineering or Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
- overall 10+ years of experience in ERP, system implementations and consulting in SAP FICO
- minimum 8+ years of experience on 2-3 end-to-end SAP implementations and support projects including all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development of SAP FICO functionalities, training, business requirement gathering, migration, cutover and go-live support
- good functional and technical understanding of custom developments
- deep functional understanding of FI module; supporting Master Data, New GL, AP (incl. automatic payment programs), AR, New Fixed Asset Accounting, T&E, Cash and Bank accounting and the integration with procurement
- understanding of SAP T&E and REFX Real Estate module desirable
- deep functional understanding of CO module; supporting Master Data, Cost Center Accounting, Cost Element accounting, Internal Orders, Project Systems
- excellent consulting skills to enhance and improve existing SAP / Non-SAP processes and solutions based on “Best Practices”
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to adapt methods and tools to client and project environments
- ability to build up a strong relationship among the IT organization and business users across the UBS organization; ability to work with offshore teams and to work through different time zones
- experience of outsourcing and offshoring transitions, ideally within financial services or information technology
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
- familiarity with the regulatory environment governing outsourcing
- a pragmatic "can do" attitude
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.