Landman Staff Jobs Vacancy in Apache Corp Midland
Apache Corp Midland urgently required following position for Landman Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Landman Staff Jobs Vacancy in Apache Corp Midland Jobs Details:
Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
Key Duties/Responsibilities: The broad scope of this position will include the facilitation of all land-related activity in support of Apache’s Permian operations, exploitation and exploration efforts. Candidates must be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and application of land and negotiation principles, theories and concepts. Candidates must also have experience advising and collaborating with geoscience, engineering, legal, regulatory and other professional groups within the company. This position will include testifying before various regulatory agencies and frequent interaction with landowners. Additionally, the successful candidate should be able to influence teams, solve complex problems and create significant business opportunities.
The following duties represent the key responsibilites and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilies or skills:
- Manage all land functions in support of multi-rig drilling programs
- Coordinate and conduct all land related activities necessary to identify, acquire, capitalize on and administer prospects and assets of exploration, exploitation and production
- Negotiate, draft and analyze various agreements, including but not limited to, leases, farm-outs, farm-ins, term assignments, joint ventures, production sharing agreements and joint operating agreements
- Organize and supervise efforts of outside brokers, contract landmen and title attorneys
- Prepare properties for drilling, recompletions, reworks and P&A
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with working interest parties, mineral owners and surface owners
- Heavy contact position (both internal and external) on legal issues, regulatory matters, exploration and production issues, gas marketing and lease record/division order arrangements
- Represent the company's interest at industry and partner meetings
- Assist in property sales and acquisitions
- Negotiate and manage trades and JV activities
- Cultivate industry relationships to profitably grow the business in target areas
- Possess working knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Texas Railroad Commission, BLM and NMOCD
- Mentor less-experienced staff
- Serve as a lead on special projects
- BS/BBA or advanced degree in Petroleum Land Management, Energy Management or Law
- Minimum of 15 years of in-house experience as a Petroleum Landman with either a major and/or independent oil & gas company
- Texas experience required; New Mexico experience preferred
- Displays initiative, decisiveness and willingness to mentor
- Exhibits flexibility, determination, and the dedication required by a resource play
- Ability to conduct multiple projects simultaneously and reach closure with established deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and organization skills
- CPL or RPL certification