Financial Administrative Intern Student Internship Homecare Hospice Jobs Vacancy in Intermountain Healthcare Salt Lake City
- Financial Administrative Intern Student Internship Homecare Hospice
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Salt Lake City UT
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Intermountain Healthcare Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Financial Administrative Intern Student Internship Homecare Hospice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Administrative Intern Student Internship Homecare Hospice Jobs Vacancy in Intermountain Healthcare Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
This position supports a department or function by performing assigned tasks or assisting with assigned projects, allowing the intern to gain an understanding of the business function.
Essential Job Duties
1. Participates and is involved in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department / facility. Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals.
2. Attends team / department meetings and actively participate / take on opportunities to share knowledge and skills that are pertinent to the meeting.
3. Gains knowledge of the department's / facilities functions. May job shadow various roles within the department in order to understand their role in the organization.
4. Works with other members of the department / facility to accomplish assigned tasks.
5. Project Assistance: May be assigned one or more specific projects during the internship. Demonstrates an understanding of the process and accountability for the results / outcomes. Works independently or as a member of a team to accomplish the tasks necessary to successfully complete the project. Involves others when needed in a timely manner and work to meet project timelines.
6. Miscellaneous: Provides staff operational / clerical support to the department / facility as needed.
Entry Rate: $14.00
Benefits Eligible: No
Part time internship opportunity, beginning January 2018 through July 2018.
This internship will partner with administration to focus on finance and strategy opportunities using the modeling dashboard.
Shift Details: Business hours two day per week
Department: Homecare & Hospice Administration
Location Address: 11520 South Redwood Rd South Jordan UT 84095
Student in business fields (Finance, Communications, Marketing, HR, legal, etc.), who is in their third or fourth year of an undergraduate program at an accredited institution. Education is verified.
Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail and scheduling applications.
Experience in a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Speaking, hearing / listening, seeing, manual dexterity
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: US-UT-Salt Lake City
Activation Date: Friday, January 12, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018