Manager Business And Public Policy Research Government Affairs Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Washington
- Manager Business And Public Policy Research Government Affairs
- Washington DC
- 26 Apr, 2018 28 days ago
Kpmg Washington urgently required following position for Manager Business And Public Policy Research Government Affairs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Business And Public Policy Research Government Affairs Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Washington Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Business and Public Policy Research to join our Government Affairs team.
- Perform, monitor, and participate in legislative and regulatory research, focusing principally on Federal matters across a broad spectrum of industries and dynamic public policy areas
- Draft a suite of weekly, monthly and as-needed reports for internal use
- Collaborate as needed with staff across KPMG’s industries, services, and business support offices
- Participate in staff based discussions around selected regulatory and public policy areas
- Minimum of three years of experience in (Washington, DC- based) government affairs policy- related research and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong research, writing, analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.