Bsa Specialist Pwb San Diego Calle Fortunada Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego
Pacific Western Bank San Diego urgently required following position for Bsa Specialist Pwb San Diego Calle Fortunada. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bsa Specialist Pwb San Diego Calle Fortunada Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Details:
The BSA Specialist will assist the BSA Department with the BSA/AML related monitoring of currency transaction reporting to comply with BSA/AML regulations.
- Ensure the completion, data integrity and submittal of the CTR forms by utilizing the bank’s Core and AML monitoring software to meet BSA/AML reporting requirements
- Correspond with branch personnel regarding individual transaction activity
- Perform research activity on customer accounts using the Bank’s core software and AML Monitoring software
- Completes data entry related tasks
- Maintain well organized electronic records (including Excel spreadsheets)
- Provide coverage during periods of employee absence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Some college education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in banking operations or at least 1 or more years in a BSA environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to use logic, reason and sound judgment
- Strong verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- The ability to read, write and communicate well in English