Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Wilmington
- Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- Wilmington DE
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Wilmington urgently required following position for Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Wilmington Jobs Details:
The investment decision analytics team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics.
In this position, the analyst would gain a broad understanding of managing the business planning process, evaluate marketing campaigns, and developing investment forecast mechanisms
- Evaluate marketing investment at a program and campaign level
- Develop creative solutions to real business problems
- Proactively recommend ways to better our forecasting and profitably expand our business
- Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
- Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- SAS/SQL experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines