Production Assembly Jobs Vacancy in Bio Techne Minneapolis
Bio Techne Minneapolis urgently required following position for Production Assembly. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Assembly Jobs Vacancy in Bio Techne Minneapolis Jobs Details:
The responsibilities of this position are to follow detailed instruction and SOPs to accurately fill, cap and label retail products and components for use in kits using manual pipetting and automated filling methods.
Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Handling chemicals and solutions.
- Pulling of bulk product solutions and handling filled vials.
- Dispense solutions with a pipette manually.
- Dispense solutions by automated methods.
- Label product by automated methods including operation of label printing software.
- Label product manually including operation of label printing software.
- Record data of daily production.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Update inventory by using manufacturing software.
- Responsible for following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis (JSAs).
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are required. Computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices.
- Skills in troubleshooting, math & counting.
- Skills in writing, typing & proofreading.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Skills in manual dexterity.
- Ability to operate a re-pipettor repetitively and ability to perform calibration of re-pipettor.
- Ability to set up, calibrate and operate all automated and semi-automated filling equipment with some supervision.
- Ability to operate moderately complex equipment.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)