Account Manager Property And Casualty Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Insurance Group Llc Tallahassee
Hunt Insurance Group Llc Tallahassee urgently required following position for Account Manager Property And Casualty. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Property And Casualty Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Insurance Group Llc Tallahassee Jobs Details:
Hunt Insurance Group, LLC is a small but growing local company and we are seeking a Property and Casualty Account Manager for our office. This position is not a sales position and involves minimal travel.
Provide interoffice assistance and advanced technical expertise to the Program Developer and Account Executives in the sale, placement, and service of Property & Casualty accounts.
Highlights of the duties for the Account Manager are as follows:
- Client retention with service that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Analyzes quotes, recommends markets, and assists the Account Executive and the Program Developer in the preparation and presentation of proposals. Ensures the accuracy of rates, data and proposals before site visits or release of information to client.
- Continues to interact with the customer’s Risk Manager or designated person, to monitor the progress and make certain that the procedures are followed.
- Provides ongoing advice and service to customers, as needed in the maintenance of the customer’s insurance policies and programs sold. Handles troubleshooting as needed.
- Assists the Account Executive in advising customers of modifications to insurance programs and the extent to which these provisions lie outside the coverage of the customer’s existing insurance program.
Job Posting should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the Manager.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. **
- In-depth knowledge of property/casualty insurance practices, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of customer service activities related to rating, marketing and administering P&C insurance accounts.
- Ability to work with minimal instruction and direction.
- Ability to analyze problems and make decisions based on existing policies, rules regulations and procedures.
- Ability to plan and organize own work to meet defined objectives.
- Skill with speaking in one-to-one situations where tact is required.
- Ability to work well with other people and understand their wants and needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years of experience in the marketing and rating of insurance policies; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional designations or Surplus Lines license preferred
- Florida 220 or 440 license - required
About our Company
Hunt Insurance Group, LLC is a family owned business, located in Tallahassee, Florida. We are an industry leading marketing and service organization with a focus on Governmental and Association business. Our clients’ interests come first, they are the sole reason we exist. We are committed to the highest level of fairness, honesty and integrity from our staff. Our staff, our service and our experience are our strengths. ™ We have a great office environment, we offer vacation and sick leave, a 401k plan and a generous benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial lines: 2 years
- insurance agency: 3 years
- High school
- FL 2-20 or 4-40
Required work authorization:
- United States