Count Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Sunland Park Racetrack Casino Sunland Park
Sunland Park Racetrack Casino Sunland Park urgently required following position for Count Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Count Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Sunland Park Racetrack Casino Sunland Park Jobs Details:
Under general direction from the Drop/Count Team Supervisor, safeguards the assets of the casino by removing, exchanging, collecting and accurately counting cash boxes from slot machines in accordance with established policies, procedures and gaming regulations.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Removing all currency from slot machines
- Transport money to count rooms
- Count and reconcile currency according to policies and procedures
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds repetitively
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop and bend repetitively
- Must be able to work graveyard shift
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess strong math and reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and record keeping practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written form.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, personal computer and currency counting machines.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, within a team and meet strict time lines.
- Must be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit; (criminal and credit investigation will be conducted) therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year drop/count attendant experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- drop/count attendant: 1 year