Tax Preparer Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cpa Salt Lake City
Cpa Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Tax Preparer Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Preparer Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cpa Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
We are a CPA firm, located in Salt Lake City, and we’re looking for an experienced tax preparer, who can jump in and help us with the upcoming tax season workload, and beyond. This is a very well-established practice, and is an excellent opportunity for someone, who loves to help clients achieve the best possible tax outcome.
About this role:
The clientele of our practice is very mixed and the workload is interesting, consisting of tax analysis, research and preparation for both individuals and business owners.
We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about our clients’ needs and is willing to go above and beyond to service them, which involves the ability to prepare very accurate and complete quality returns. The successful candidate must have already worked a minimum of two tax seasons and have gotten some excellent training and experience in a reputable CPA firm.
We use Pro Series for our tax preparation, as well as the usual suite of Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook) and QuickBooks products
The practice currently consists of the owner and another long-time accountant but is growing and needs another fulltime tax preparer/accountant. It is a down-to-earth atmosphere where everyone works hard but we are considerate & respectable towards one another. We enjoy our clients who appreciate the personalized services we provide and the rapport we have with them.
Qualities we’re seeking:
- Someone who is passionate about helping clients achieve the best-case scenario tax-wise;
- Someone who is capable of preparing very complete and accurate tax returns.
- Someone who is willing to take initiative – under the owner’s direction.
- Can think & work independently;
- Is accustomed to working under deadlines and under time budgets;
- Is a team player and communicates to co-workers as to status of their work, understanding the need to do so for the overall better functioning of the office.
- Willing to follow in-office procedures for work but also make suggestions for improvements for even higher efficiency;
- Dress code is professional as clients are coming in and out of the office at all times;
- Very good communication skills – clients have strong relationships with the owner so the successful candidate will need to be able to help maintain those relationships.
The pay is based on relevant experience, and bonus for exceeding expectations.
We provide a high quality, very personal service to our clients, working together in-sync, to deliver their total accounting, tax and business development needs. We are looking for someone who is committed to producing high quality service to clients, while having fun doing so. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Tax Preparation in a CPA practice: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Certifications in taxes