Supply Chain Tech Union Jobs Vacancy in Mary Corwin Corporate Pueblo
Mary Corwin Corporate Pueblo urgently required following position for Supply Chain Tech Union. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Tech Union Jobs Vacancy in Mary Corwin Corporate Pueblo Jobs Details:
With a tradition of caring that began nearly 135 years ago, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center in Pueblo, CO, is home to the nationally recognized Dorcy Cancer Center, a dedicated Joint Replacement Center, a nationally accredited Breast Center of Excellence (NAPBC) and the only hospital in Pueblo with da Vinci robotic surgical technology. St. Mary-Corwin provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Pueblo and the surrounding region. This hospital has long been known for providing exceptional service and leading-edge treatments and technologies by experienced and compassionate professionals with a commitment to uphold the highest standards of care. Our areas of specialty include trauma and emergency services, The Birth Place, stroke, cardiology, da Vinci minimally-invasive surgery, cancer and oncology, diabetes care/education, sports medicine and more. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more. Learn more about our hospital and life in Southern Colorado by visiting http://www.stmarycorwin.org/.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 123352
Recruiter Contact: Theresa Manous (email@example.com)
Clinic/Department: 8781 SMC SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Hospital: ST MARY CORWIN CORPORATE
Responsible for the overall management of inventory in assigned Nursing and/or Ancillary unit(s) as it relates to supply replenishment, maximizing quality, minimizing costs and supporting department goals within system supply chain objectives. Serve as liaison to Nursing to provide working knowledge of product lines associated with the Nursing and/or Ancillary unit(s) assigned. Supports Supply Chain Management to ensure existing inventory and associated expenses are within budgeted targets. To ensure consumable supplies are accurately controlled to reduce obsolescence, outdates and waste within the assigned unit(s). This is accomplished through the maintenance of appropriate inventory levels based on PAR Optimization utilization calculations, product rotation; outdate management and ongoing communications with both the customer and Supply Chain Management Leadership team. In support of assigned departments acts as liaison for all replenishment orders, managing all returns, recalls and product conversions within their areas of assigned responsibility to include proper supply levels, labeling and PAR Level handheld changes in Lawson to ensure that assigned units have accurate PAR Level Min/Max designations. Coordinates and performs scheduled physical and cycle count inventories of assigned areas within the assigned areas and works with the Supply Chain Management Leadership Team and department management to analyze outcomes to adjust inventory levels as appropriate. Supports all areas within the Supply Chain Management department to include: All other Par Locations, DME, Receiving, mailroom and office support as needed.
- High School diploma required
- CMRP Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Excel, Word at a Beginners Level required
- Lawson ERP experience is preferred
SUPPLY INVENTORY - 70%
- Order and distribute JIT and Non-JIT supplies.
- Utilizes RSS and Handhelds to execute replenishment orders to assigned departments.
- Maintains pre-established PAR Levels for assigned nursing and ancillary department.
- Reviews PAR Levels based on data from PAR Optimization reports on a monthly basis with end users and Supply Chain Leadership.
- Adjusts PAR Levels in Lawson and/or handhelds based on prior review of PAR Optimization report and agreement of end user department director and supply chain leadership.
- Responds to assigned nursing units and/or ancillary departments in a timely manner to resolve supply problems and addresses need to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring that “out-of-date” and “obsolete items” are removed from nursing and ancillary supply areas utilizing established Enterprise Business Processes.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting discrepancies on JIT orders such as shortages and damage and return to vendor utilizing established Enterprise Business Processes.
- Responsible for following up on backorder supplies utilized on assigned nursing and ancillary departments.
- Replenishes assigned PAR Locations on the day of supply receipt.
- Responsible for cycle counting inventories and supporting annual physical inventories as assigned.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING - 20%
- Responsible for receiving incoming shipments and deliveries and properly documenting in ERP system.
- Responsible documenting damaged, short-ship, over-shipped supplies in accordance to established Enterprise Business Processes (PO31).
- Responsible for ensuring that the Invoiced Not Received Report (INR) is current within thirty (30) days.
- Responsible for ensuring that all receipted deliveries are delivered to the requesting department within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.
- Responsible for ensuring that all packing slip documentation is scanned into pre-established repository (ImageNow) or interim solution according to established Enterprise Business Process.
- Responsible for securing high dollar receipts to minimize loss and/or damage.
- Utilizes UPS Tracking system to monitor anticipated receipts.
- Prepares and packs all out bound freight shipments.
- Keeps receiving area clean, organized and free of hazards and obstructions.
- Responsible for following established processes associated with Mail delivery, DME equipment management and Courier services.
BUDGETARY REVIEW - 10%
- Accountable for ensuring that assigned departments supply expenses (for those items managed by SCM) are within budget consistently.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
Medium Work - Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.