Lending Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Comerica Dallas
Comerica Dallas urgently required following position for Lending Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lending Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Comerica Dallas Jobs Details:
The Lending Assistant II will assist Special Asset Officers in administering routine operational aspects of assigned lending relationships and facilitating servicing of lending customers.
This Lending Assistant II position is located at 6260 E. Mockingbird Lane reporting to the lending team.
- Provide customers with an information point for routine to moderately complex inquiries related to lending transactions between the customer and the Bank, as well as, loan status, resolution of operation problems.
- Acts as liaison between customers and lending officers to facilitate loan servicing and coordinate resolution of issues.
- Assist in Portfolio Reporting/Management activities -- accessing, entering and/or retrieving information from various data collection sites.
- Assist in the documentation process of loan origination and loan boarding.
- Assist in servicing financial and banking needs of lending customers to include monitoring delinquencies and exceptions, contacting customers to verify transactions have been successfully executed as agreed upon, facilitating opening/closing of accounts and etc.
- Provide moderately complex administrative support and assist with customer research for officer calls, preparing/ maintaining/distributing portfolio lists, exception reports, mailing lists, etc., scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements.
- Perform additional duties such as mail, ordering supplies, correspondence, special projects and other miscellaneous tasks.
No Travel is required for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available.
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- 2 years of experience working in a lending department as a lending assistant OR 2 years of experience in a financial services customer service environment that includes working with loan products
- 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Power Point