Patient Experience Lead Pittsburgh Jobs Vacancy in Ucb Pittsburgh
Ucb Pittsburgh urgently required following position for Patient Experience Lead Pittsburgh. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Experience Lead Pittsburgh Jobs Vacancy in Ucb Pittsburgh Jobs Details:
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
The Immunology Patient Experience Lead (PEL) is a key field-based member of the U.S. iPVU’s Patient Experience and Value team. The PEL will act as the main point of contact at designated accounts providing case management support to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) on behalf of Patients prescribed Cimzia for approved indications to help support the best individual patient experience through the insurance authorization and therapy start. The PEL will help to triage and coordinate pull-through efforts for patients that have been prescribed Cimzia irrespective of channel (CIMplicity, specialty pharmacy, etc.) provided proper HIPAA consent has been secured from the patient. The PEL will be expected to be the primary face of CIMplicity Patient Services platform within designated HCP accounts and coordinate with patients where approvals, appeals, and prescriptions stand so as to set proper expectations with the patients. The PEL will also be expected to coordinate annual pharmacy reauthorizations at designated accounts to ensure timely reauthorization and continuation of therapy is maintained.
- Serve as the primary HCP interface for the Insurance Support, patient starts, and on-going insurance reauthorization live office visits, problem resolution, access support, office staff education, and patient engagements
- Ensure designated offices are securing written HIPAA consent for patients for whom the HCP has decided to prescribe CIMZIA (or future US iPVU brands)
- Work with the CIMplicity Insurance Support partner and HCP-chosen Specialty Pharmacies as the primary point of contact to mitigate insurance approval delays to ensure timely starts
- Assist HCP offices in getting prescribed Cimzia patients approved and started on therapy for approved indications
- Assist HCP offices in execution and follow-up, as directed, during the authorization and appeals process
- Interact with appropriate patients via phone, text and in-person to educate, motivate and empower them during the treatment initiation process as well as transition them to the CIMplicity Nurse Support programs, if applicable
- Deliver CIMplicity Patient Services programs that educate HCP’s on the totality of offerings that support Cimzia patients with treatment initiation, affordability solutions and nursing support
- Work collaboratively with all appropriate field roles (Dermatology Sales Managers, Dermatology Account Specialists, Partnership Leads, Market Access Teams ) and coordinate with the CIMplicity Case Manager(s) to both proactively and reactively ensure patient program success in the field
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key customer segments and thought leaders (academic institutions, community hospitals, specialty practices, medical groups, infusion centers) to improve patient access to CIMZIA.
- Expedite current patient initiation best practices between medical providers; Avoid lost opportunities for appropriate patients
- Act in accordance with company guidelines and requirements
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
- Case Management, Patient Services or Pharmaceutical Access experience a plus
- At least 2+ years in a Specialty Pharmaceutical field based role with demonstrated success
- At least 1+ year(s) in a role centered on the marketing of services to help patients gain access to and/or use a specialty branded drug
- Proven understanding of pharmacy benefit designs, prior authorization processes, and specialty pharmacy treatment pathways
- Proven ability to build, maintain and influence effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Solid speaking, writing, and budgeting skills. Ability to present to groups of all sizes, sometimes at short notice
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver License
- Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and client sites
- Some overnight travel required 30-50%, depending on geographic assignment
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran