Systems Integration Associate Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Talis Biomedical Corp Menlo Park
Talis Biomedical Corp Menlo Park urgently required following position for Systems Integration Associate Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Integration Associate Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Talis Biomedical Corp Menlo Park Jobs Details:
Talis is a medical diagnostics company developing innovative point-of-care solutions in infectious disease for patients and their medical care providers. We are building a world-class molecular diagnostics platform that leverages our proprietary technologies to enable rapid, sample-to-answer diagnostic testing across a wide range of healthcare environments. We are taking on some of the greatest challenges in healthcare and working to improve the access and quality of care for patients across the globe. Our key areas of expertise include:
Molecular biology and chemistry
Bioinformatics/ Assay Design
End-to-end platform engineering
Microfluidic chip technology
System integration and scale up
As a member of the System Integration group, the successful candidate will:
- Design, execute, and summarize experiments that combine biological and engineering elements
- Participate in generating and performing operation procedures, work instructions, and QC methods
- Troubleshoot prototype systems and consumables
- Perform nucleic acid extraction/quantification/amplification following established SOP
- Perform assembly of consumable devices
- Write Python scripts to run on prototype machines for experiments
- Functional knowledge of basic biochemistry underlying nucleic acid amplification technologies (PCR, isothermal, etc)
- Wet lab and cell culture/handling experience, coursework acceptable
- Demonstrated experience in process development and system-level engineering troubleshooting
- Competent in Python or able to pick it up quickly.
- Clear and concise communicator with good documentation skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an interest in diagnostics
- Desire to be in a dynamic workplace with opportunities to expand skillsets and take on new responsibilities
- B.S. in bioengineering and/or related engineering degree with 1-3 years in Product Development or System Integration in a related company setting
- Experience with QC and statistical process control is preferred
Talis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.