Accounting Intern Jobs Vacancy in True Investments Newport Beach
True Investments Newport Beach urgently required following position for Accounting Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Intern Jobs Vacancy in True Investments Newport Beach Jobs Details:
Under the general direction of the Accounting Team, the intern will be primarily responsible for duties relating to Accounts Payable, tenant ledgers, journal entries, scanning / filing, and other adhoc responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have an adept working knowledge of real estate accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process daily AP check runs and perform basic monthly expense trend tracking
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Process employees’ expense reimbursements
- Initiate vendor adds/changes while ensuring that documentation requirements are met.
- Obtain W9 forms from new vendors
- Reconcile and process expense and corporate credit card reimbursement requests with affiliated parties, and record related detailed transactions
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Other tasks/duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s level degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience with Excel, MS Word
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Analytical, meticulous, self-motivated, quick learner
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Must be able to bend, carry, crouch, grasp, hold, kneel, lift, push/pull, reach, sit, squat, stand, stoop, stretch, turn, twist, and walk frequently
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or employees via phone and in person
- Must have digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of standard office equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Newport Beach, CA
- Accounting: 1 year