Account Director Jobs Vacancy in Clum Creative Cleveland
Clum Creative Cleveland urgently required following position for Account Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Director Jobs Vacancy in Clum Creative Cleveland Jobs Details:
About The Company -Clum Creative is a full-service video production & video advertising agency in Cleveland, OH. Founded in 2011, and with a team of 12 full-time members, Clum serves mid-market, enterprise, & growing corporations with creative consulting, live-action & animation video production, and Facebook & Instagram media buying.
About the Position -The Executive Producer / Account Directorwill be the leading member of our account services team, reporting to the Operations Manager & President. The Executive Producer / Account Directorwill be responsible for developing and pitching video budgets to new & prospective clients, working independently & collaboratively with the creative team to come up with video concepts, presenting to new and prospective clients, and developing ongoing relationships with video accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following responsibilities and duties will be integral to this role:
- Act as the initial point of contact to prospective clients; taking inbound phone calls, emails, and new project leads from the sales team and setting up introductory meetings.
- Provide insightful consultation to prospective and current clients as it relates to the intersection between video, advertising, and business strategy.
- Work with the production & creative team to develop video concepts & budgets for presentation to prospective & current clients.
- Pitch ideas and budgets to clients for their approval. Troubleshooting budget negotiations & lead the project into production.
- Brief the production team on the approved approach.
- Participate in kick-off meetings & help lead discussions around video content & brand messaging, project goals, and participate in creative brainstorming.
- Accompany production team on senior shoots.
- Ensure client morale is high throughout the duration of a project. Help troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Follow up throughout finishing of projects to create new opportunities, gather feedback, and to consult on best practices for next steps with the videos we deliver.
- Experience: 10+ years in Ad Agency or Video Production Industry as Producer or Account Executive.
- Specific skills: Deep understanding of video production project budgeting & process. Presentation abilities. On-going relationship building.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary & Profit-Share: The salary offerings are competitive for an agency creative director in a major midwest market. The role will also partake in the company’s profit share program, which bi-annually distribute 25% of the profits to its members based on a points system.
Benefits: Healthcare.401K (with company match). Work from Home. Flexible Hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 3 years
- Video Production: 3 years
- Account Management: 3 years
- High school
- Cleveland, OH