Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Disney Parks Resorts Glendale
Disney Parks Resorts Glendale urgently required following position for Executive Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Disney Parks Resorts Glendale Jobs Details:
- Minimum five (5) years administrative experience in a corporate environment with proven success interacting, partnering and networking with all levels of management, including supporting an executive (directors and vice presidents) for a minimum of 1 year in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to assure professional interaction with senior executives, internal partners, and external contacts. Strong command of English grammar skills with an ability to prepare correspondence from notes, meetings and author documents and reports.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to appropriately respond to and resolve issues with little direction
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage time wisely and prioritize effectively
- Ability to use a mobile device to support the executive
- Anticipate needs, take initiative, proactively problem-solve using sound judgement and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong computer/technology skills, including not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP and Concur
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, orderly and detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple work streams simultaneously, prioritize work and accurately and efficiently archive documents and work products.
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience, with 1 years of experience supporting Director level or above
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
Coordinate multiple meetings and calendars, make appropriate decisions and take a proactive approach to ensuring the office is organized and efficient. Proactively manage recurring meetings, calendar conflicts, cross-office logistical needs, cancellations and keep the executive on schedule. Monitor and keep track of your executive’s specific needs with regards to desk time, must-attend meetings, preferred communication channel, lunch pickup on meeting heavy days etc. Perform as a proactive member of the team while supporting the executive and contributing ideas for continuous improvement and providing back-up support to the other Administrative Assistants as appropriate. Ensure coverage for your executive when you are not in the office.
Assist with supporting Design team members with a focus on onboarding new team members and off boarding team members, as well as providing support for day-to-day needs of the teams. Assist with scheduling rooms and setting up workshops, including catering, supplies, and other requests from team members like travel authorizations, expense report questions etc. Provide support for interviews, including coordinating availability across schedules for the interview panel, scheduling rooms for the in-person, and receiving interview candidates. Executive or other administrative duties as assigned.
Seeking a candidate with exceptional delivery of assertive professionalism, a self-starter able to anticipate needs and handle confidential information, offer creativity to initiate enhancements and maximize work products, drive work products and showcase action-oriented follow-through, master technology and a variety of computer programs, be flexible with work schedule and meet impromptu demands.#AdminProfessionalsJobs 558179