Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Legacy Marketing San Francisco
Legacy Marketing San Francisco urgently required following position for Brand Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Legacy Marketing San Francisco Jobs Details:
Brand Marketing Specialist
Legacy is looking for an energetic, outgoing brand marketing specialist to execute on-premise educational sampling events that will engage both the trade and consumers. The primary responsibility will be to partner with the local beer client to visit target accounts and execute the program within the approved framework. The ideal candidate will have an intricate knowledge of the local bar scene. This individual will have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
The program will run from the end of May – Mid August. It requires having a flexible schedule, including working nights and weekends. Up to 27 hours/week. Timing may vary.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Visit accounts on a weekly basis and sample consumers in the on-premise
- Partner with HQ & local client for target account list
- Execute program within approved framework
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts
- Engage, instruct, and inspire consumers about the brand through natural conversation
- Creative positive experiences centered around the brand, educating consumers on the product style and brand talk points
- Manage and communicate with a team of local brand ambassadors
- Manage program inventory
- Bring your own personal style and energy to the brand-supplied talk points
- Gather feedback and provide detailed account audits and post-event recaps using online reporting system
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Must be comfortable working in a nightlife/bar setting
- High energy, initiative, and drive
- Intimate knowledge of local account landscape
- Previous on-premise management experience (preferred)
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must NOT be involved with, working for, or representing any other beer, wine, or spirits brand
- Must have TIPS certification (or willing to obtain certification through Legacy)
- Must be able to accept program deliveries/shipments