Investment Banker Structuring Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York
Ubs New York urgently required following position for Investment Banker Structuring. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Banker Structuring Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York Jobs Details:
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of products and services
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– manage a team and plan overall resource requirements, by recruiting, developing and retaining talented individuals
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
– motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
You’ll be working in the Structured Finance team in New York City. We are seeking candidates to focus on Structuring at the Director level. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for:
– the execution of bilateral transactions to source or deploy secured term funding from institutional accounts
– Managing the execution of bilateral financing transactions with external counsel and internal functions
– Producing legal term sheets and transaction documents using different templates including ISDA, GMRA, credit agreements, indentures
– Applying bank regulations and capital rules to transaction agreements ensuring documentation regulatory compliance
– Working in close partnership with the traders. Familiarity with the underlying or referenced assets including RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, Corporate loans and Real Estate Loans is valuable
– a bachelor's degree in business administration, economics or finance. Candidates with graduate degrees, including law will also be considered
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position. Related legal experience will also be viewed favorably
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.