Service Representative Hrs Average Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Fond du Lac
Bmo Financial Group Fond du Lac urgently required following position for Service Representative Hrs Average. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Representative Hrs Average Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Fond du Lac Jobs Details:
As a high performing team member of the Retail Banking team, the Service Representative is accountable for delivering superior customer service that defines great customer experience, in performing a variety of basic banking services. The Service Representative is also accountable for referring prospects to Personal Bankers and other banking groups to deliver clarity (simplicity, guidance, and know-how) to our customers.
The Sr. Service Representative will help make things convenient for customers by informing customers about the options available (Online, Mobile, ATM, etc.) to do relevant banking activities and transactions, and by helping educate customers on how to conduct simple transactions through digital/self-service technologies.
Service Team Performance
- Count, sort and package currency and coin quickly and accurately.
- Balance assigned cash drawer in accordance to Bank directives.
- Exhibit effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction.
- Provide training to new Service Representative, as applicable.
- Handling of special services, such as foreign money and collections.
- Accept and process customer transactions accurately and timely.
- Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, greeting all customers promptly and pleasantly.
- Ensure name tags and dates are always displayed.
- Support professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and appearance of the branch as well as personal appearance.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Attend all branch meetings.
- Identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
- Makes qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business.
- Meets or exceeds all personal referral goals as defined.
- Participates in all training relative to bank products and services.
- Supports bank’s community involvement and participates in community activities as required.
- Stay current on BMO Harris digital banking capabilities. Inform and help educate customers on how to complete basic activities using digital banking and self-service technologies. Refer customers to Retail Relationship Banker for digital demos, enrollment, and activation where appropriate.
- Identifies risks associated with regulatory compliance, overdraft authority and bank secrecy act.
- Adheres to all bank policies, directives and procedures.
- Ensures all required documentation is completed for all transactions.
- Ensures all security measures are followed.
- Manages and adheres to cash drawer limits set by the bank.
- 1 year of cash handling or customer service experience
- Preferred, not required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to develop customer relationships.
- Ability to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and directives are met.
- Ability to accurately understand and respond appropriately when interacting with customers, co-workers and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for personal performance and development.
- Comfortable using, advising on, and engaging customers in digital and other innovative forms of banking.
- Ability to adapt to rapid advancements in technology, and the changing nature of the banking environment. Open to learning and adopting new technology and/or ways of working.
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Job Retail Branch
Primary Location United States-Wisconsin-Fond du Lac
Organisation US Personal & Business Banking-X000004
Job Posting 01/11/18
Unposting Date Ongoing