Fpml Data Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Crisil Limited New York
Crisil Limited New York urgently required following position for Fpml Data Modeller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fpml Data Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Crisil Limited New York Jobs Details:
Job Title: Data Modeller - FPML
Location: New York
Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Main responsibilities while contributing to a strategic OTC platform will be as below:
- Designing data models to capture product information and events like trade requests, amendments etc. being communicated through standardized FpML messages
- Rules to create FpML messages from existing data stores for various business events
- Documenting specifications for development teams for creating and consuming the FpML messages
- Supporting users of the schema and the standard data models
- Help carry out testing and ensuring that messaging standards are being adhered to integration and smooth migration to the new platform
BE, Masters in Finance
- Very strong understanding of OTC derivatives Products across asset classes like FX, Cash Securities, IR, Equity, Commodities etc.
- Strong understanding of trading and lifecycle management
- Strong SQL and database skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with colleagues across global locations remotely
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modeling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.irevna.com, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com
Job Type: Full-time