Entry Level Structural Engineer Bridge Jobs Vacancy in Dlz Corporation Indianapolis
Dlz Corporation Indianapolis urgently required following position for Entry Level Structural Engineer Bridge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Structural Engineer Bridge Jobs Vacancy in Dlz Corporation Indianapolis Jobs Details:
DLZ Corporation is an award-winning, full-service organization, which has provided complete project management, surveying, construction administration, engineering and architectural design services for nearly 100 years. In 2016, DLZ was named Design Firm of the Year by Engineering News-Record (ENR) Midwest. In addition, DLZ is consistently ranked as one of (ENR)'s Top 150 U.S. Design Firms, a Top 100 Pure Design Firm, Top 50 Program Management Firm, Top 100 Construction Management for Fee Firm; and a Top 50 Trenchless Design Technology Firm. DLZ has also been recognized by Roads & Bridges magazine as a Top "Go-To" Design Firm for road and highway, storm water, and mass transit design.
Our mission is to build on our reputation for excellence by becoming the preferred architectural, engineering, and environmental firm. We focus on meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations and are known for our competence, integrity, and contributions to the people and communities we service and in which we live.Job Description
DLZ has an exciting Entry Level Structural Engineer / Bridge Engineer opening in Indianapolis, IN.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Perform design engineering, bridge inspections and other assignments requiring a solid grasp of the Structural Engineering discipline and the exercise of professional judgment.
- Perform Structural Engineering work under close supervision, or provide support to more experienced personnel.
- Perform analyses and design required for highway structures, systems and equipment items.
- Prepare sketches and diagrams for use by technicians. Review and check detailed drawings and layouts.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, economic and technical feasibility studies, and studies aimed at evaluating alternative systems, equipment, materials or engineering methods.
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents, cost estimates, and proposals.
- Perform work in the field as well as in the office.
- Possess aptitude to act as a positive representative of the company and its core values.
- Perform all work in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Health and Safety Plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 0 - 5 years structural engineering experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT), pursuing Professional Engineer (PE) License preferred
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- MicroStation / InRoads experience a plus
- Ability to visit and safely traverse construction and project sites and complying with all applicable safety codes and requirements.
At DLZ we offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program. We also offer an innovative wellness program including gym reimbursement!
DLZ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DLZ fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.