Food Beverage Supervisor Part Parcel Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Beach Resort Dana Point
Monarch Beach Resort Dana Point urgently required following position for Food Beverage Supervisor Part Parcel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Supervisor Part Parcel Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Beach Resort Dana Point Jobs Details:
Daily supervision and direction of Part & Parcel Café service staff. Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality standards for Part & Parcel. Interact with guests to ensure a positive guest experience. • Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff, including but not limited to assignment of duties, evaluating service, and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Knowledge of hotel food and beverage operations. Knowledge of restaurant menus, food and alcoholic beverages.
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.