Learning Content Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle
Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle urgently required following position for Learning Content Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Content Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle Jobs Details:
Amazon Logistics Learning Content team is looking for a Content Program Manager to support our rapidly growing Logistics Learning initiatives at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. Our team creates effective, scalable, and engaging learning solutions that are used in Delivery Stations across North America. Experience in change management and implementing blended learning solutions for different audiences across multiple geographies is required.
The Content Program Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end content development lifecycle for all of the team’s projects. To do this, s/he must be able to navigate different business models and create certainty out of ambiguity while having a firm grasp on the operational, financial, and technical aspects of the content development required for each program.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be an adult learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer obsessed. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from analysis to evaluation
- Maintain process for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate learning strategy
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, evaluation, and repurposing, and the implementation of content strategies
- Balance technical specifications for content development quality, cost, and time with the allocation of resources to meet project objectives.
- Actively seek, clarify, and understand information from end users and stakeholders that leads to an understanding and ownership of deliverables.
- Collaborate effectively with many teams, including Operations, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Stakeholders to support the content development process for launches of new systems, facilities, and services in addition to enhancements to existing systems and services.
- Ensure effective administration of Learning Technologies via the LMS system, including posting and testing of content in the system
- Track and identify content development lifecycle trends using metrics to recommend and implement resolution techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as Instructional or Educational Technology
- Multi-faceted: Content Development, Instructional Design, and Program Management
- Experience working with Operations and Logistics Program Management Teams
- 2+ years Content Management or Learning Development experience
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- 2+ years SharePoint 2013 management and design experience
- Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing a wide range of Program and Change Management including process improvement initiatives related specifically to content development
- Travel, if necessary (up to 25%)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Instructional or Educational Technology
- Demonstrated understanding of learning management systems design, development, and implementation
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience of implementing a wide range of Change Management and Performance Improvement initiatives
- Adult learning theory/course facilitation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.