Program Manager Learning Content Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle
Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle urgently required following position for Program Manager Learning Content. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Learning Content Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Corporate Llc Seattle Jobs Details:
Amazon Logistics Learning and Development Team is looking for a Program Manager to support our rapidly growing Logistics Learning initiatives at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. Our team creates effective, scalable, and engaging learning solutions that are used in Delivery Stations across North America.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end content development lifecycle for all of the team’s projects. To do this, s/he must be able to navigate different business models and create certainty out of ambiguity while having a firm grasp on the operational, financial, and technical aspects of the content development required for each program.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a product vision that meets our customer’s needs while satisfying performance and budget goals.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from analysis to evaluation
- Define and scope projects by working closely with internal and external teams and customers to understand their needs and priorities into clear, prioritized requirement
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, evaluation, and repurposing, and the implementation of content strategies
- Balance technical specifications for content development quality, cost, and time with the allocation of resources to meet project objectives.
- Actively seek, clarify, and understand information from end users and stakeholders that leads to an understanding and ownership of deliverables.
- Collaborate effectively with many teams, including Operations, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Stakeholders to support the content development process for launches of new systems, facilities, and services in addition to enhancements to existing systems and services.
- Maintain process for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program and/or product management in a fast moving environment
- SharePoint 2013 management and design experience
- Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel, if necessary (up to 25%)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated understanding of learning management systems design, development, and implementation a plus
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.