Executive Sidekick Jobs Vacancy in Museum Ice Cream New York
Museum Ice Cream New York urgently required following position for Executive Sidekick. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Sidekick Jobs Vacancy in Museum Ice Cream New York Jobs Details:
As the Executive Assistant to Museum of Ice Cream’s Founder, you play a crucial role in the operations of the company. You will be acting as the right-hand & administrative assistant to the Founder of Museum of Ice Cream. In this position, you will be a critical component of keeping the Founder of 200+ person company on track to accomplish short and long-term goals. This individual must be a highly adaptable self-starter, open to travel, have superior scheduling management skills and have an excellent handle on coordination for internal & external communication.
- Proactively coordinate, optimize, manage and organize Founder’s personal and professional calendar(s)
- Manage direct deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Founder’s ability to lead the company efficiently.
- Ensure priorities are managed, and short & long-term requests are thoroughly completed.
- Assist as thought partner to Founder, helping her to brainstorm & prepare for speaking engagements & interviews, etc
- Manage meeting logistics including booking & preparing rooms, creating & preparing necessary materials, organizing catering, providing conference call details, taking notes, & welcoming external guests
- Coordinate international & domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates & reservations, car services, & international phone plans in accordance with personal travel preferences
- Research, ideation, & concept development per Founder’s request
- Manage & submit monthly expense reports
- Conceive & organize internal events throughout all Museum of Ice Cream locations
- Create presentations & meeting materials
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including placing lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting research
- Support all departments and employees of the Founder to assist in getting her deliverables met
- Manage the daily operations of Founder’s office
- Ability to hold confidential content
Flexible location - must be able to travel with Founder on a biweekly basis
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant work
- Excellent time management skills,
- Positive, energetic & collaborative team player
- Must be a highly organized & solutions oriented self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once & maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including occasional weekends & holidays
- Proficiency in Slack, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Keynote, & Instagram
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.