Exit Polling Event Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Works Inc Hanover
Entertainment Works Inc Hanover urgently required following position for Exit Polling Event. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Exit Polling Event Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Works Inc Hanover Jobs Details:
Exit Poll Staff Wanted- Movie Market Research
What is Exit Polling? Exit polling provides time-critical feedback on the films moviegoers have paid to see in the theater on opening weekend. Moviegoers are intercepted as they leave the auditorium and asked to complete short, self-administered surveys that query their overall rating of the film, sources of awareness, and primary reasons for attending.
- What: We are hosting exit polls for the film "Deadpool 2"
- What will you have to do : Pass out and collect brief surveys before and after the film
- When : Friday May 18th & Saturday May 19th
- What time : Our shift will run from between 5:30pm-12am on Friday & between 2:30pm-12am on Saturday (exact show times are not yet listed, this is an approximation).
- Where : Cinemark Egyptian 24, 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD 21076
- Dress Code: Black closed toe dress shoes, Black dress pants, and white or black button down shirt
- Pay : We will pay $12 an hour (All workers will be required to fill out a W9 and will be paid via a check or direct deposit)
- Do you want to work with us? Reply to this posting with the location you prefer and a brief resume
Job Type: Temporary